Leslie had her two month doctors appointment yesterday. She is doing well. She dropped down to the 25th percentile in weight from the 50th so we need to go back to check her weight again in three weeks. But I am not worried. She eats well and the doctor said she is probably just small and gaining weight normal for her but it is good to check. She had to get shots at this appointment and it was one of the saddest things I've ever seen. I had to try really hard not to cry myself. She did really well though and Bryson calmed her down quickly after. When I got home all she wanted to do was cuddle. She would scream if she wasn't being held. This is very different for her. She is usually very independent. By the evening she was doing much better. I'm grateful for vaccines to help her be healthy but I am glad to be done with the two month shots! Here she is cuddling with me on the couch.
I love all the pictures! She's so adorable. I'm so sad that I'm not close enough to just stop in and squeeze her! The kids love seeing pictures and videos of "Baby Leslie". Can't wait to meet her in person!
ReplyDelete